Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New items?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone have information about new items coming out along with the three new mystery books that are being released on the 21st?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no news, but I was wondering when it was that new items were released about this time last year. I can't remember when the Historical's swimsuits came out.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the swimsuits came out in March. Early. Or in late February.

    Is it sad that I'm considering starting some sort of tracking of sale items, release date, etc so in years to come I can kinda know when things may be coming?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The mystery books came out around mid-February and the Bathing Suits came out around early March.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think we got new stuff around Valentine's Day. Didn't the birthday outfit and the butterfly brocade come out right around then?

    My birthday is at the end of January and I know I would have gotten one of those outfits if they were out then- but I did get the butterfly brocade on Valentine's Day.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The bathing suits came out in mid-February last year. I remember because I went to AGPC and took pictures of them during the last week of Feb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •